May 2015 – Agenda
The Village of Birchwood will hold the Annual Audit Report at 5:30 p.m. before the Regular Board Meeting. Auditor Dan Thole will present the audit.
The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on Thursday, May 7, 2015 following the Audit Report at the Birchwood Village Hall, 101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
A G E N D A
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed
- Discuss/action on advertising for bids for the “Main Street Reconstruction” project based on plans and specifications as developed and presented by MSA Professional Services
- Discuss project updates for Main Street Projects and Project update for the WWTF project.
- Discuss/action on request for reimbursement of Sidewalk on Main between
Park and Balsam Street
- Discuss/action on Block Party Permit request
- Discuss/action on recommendation from Street Committee for Driveway Permit
on Park avenue
- Discuss/action on replacing the Neptune Meter Reader
- Discuss/action on approval of Operator Licenses
- Discuss/action to set up a cash box for Police Department
- Discuss/action to appoint Board of Review Members and Alternates
- Discuss/action on BCABKA – Water Survey questions
- Discuss/action on Resolution #169-15 adopting the Washburn County All
Hazards Mitigation Plan Update
Committee Meetings Reports (if not addressed above)
- BFCESD – discussion on the progress of the BFCESD
- Block Grant
- Policy Committee
- Park Committee report
- Ordinance/zoning Committee report – set meeting date
- Street Committee
- Planning Commission
Future Agenda Items
Approval of Minutes, New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.